A dairy free strawberry shake that’s flavoursome, super creamy and totally delicious. Packed with fresh healthy ingredients and really quick to make.
We use oat milk to make these creamy shakes, of all the alternative milk drinks, oat milk is by far our favourite because of it’s natural creamy taste.
Make dairy free strawberry shake your own way
- try mixed berries
- try different non-dairy milks.
- add in a banana for more of a smoothie style drink or to up the fruit content.
How to serve dairy free strawberry shake
- delicious as part of a healthy breakfast.
- fab as an after school treat.
- handful of plump juicy strawberries
- small handful of blueberries
- 250ml oat milk
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more drink recipes here
Get all our delicious homemade milkshake recipes here