A super simple creamy pesto pea dip recipe. This dip just takes a couple of minutes to throw together and it’s a great way of squeezing extra veggies into the kids diets. We love this with the beetroot crisps from Aldi.
Delicious dip, perfect for scooping up with tortilla chips.
- 200g frozen peas
- 100g cream cheese
- 2 tbs pesto
- Cook the frozen peas as per the packet instructions, then tip them into a colander and rinse under cold running water to cool them down fast.
- Tip the peas, cream cheese and pesto into a blender and blitz to a smooth dip consistency - season with salt and pepper if you like.
Make creamy pesto pea dip your way
- Switch the cream cheese for low fat yogurt to cut down on fat content.
- Switch the pesto for harissa paste or even a tsp of curry paste.
How to serve creamy pesto pea dip
- Great as after school snack or add a little pot to lunch boxes.
- Movie night snacks.
- As part of a BBQ party buffet.
Get more delicious dips recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here