Super simple instructions for making a DIY Summer Memory Book to fill with summer fun!
Making a DIY Summer Memory Book
Creating a summer memory book is a lovely activity and something kids will enjoy looking back on at a later date. It’s super easy to make a summer memory book and to capture some memories just takes a little time each day and soon becomes just a little addictive!
What you need to make a summer memory book
- A large scrap book or journal – big enough for sticking photos, tickets, little bits and pieces from their day into as well as space for a few words if they fancy writing any.
- A few craft supplies to decorate the front cover – use bits you’ve saved from your craft box or just use felt tip pens or pencils to decorate the front cover and really personalise the memory book.
- A summer bucket list – get the kids to work with you to create their own summer bucket list and get a good mix of activities planned out.
- Camera – either a camera, disposable camera or smartphone for taking their own photos when out and about.
- General craft items – pens, felt tips, pencils, sellotape, scissors and glue.
You might also like our summer bucket list for kids
More kids summer fun activities to try
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
Get lots more summer activities for kids here