Super simple instructions for making a DIY Summer Memory Book to fill with summer fun!
Making a DIY Summer Memory Book
Creating a summer memory book is a lovely activity and something kids will enjoy looking back on at a later date.
It’s super easy to make a summer memory book and to capture some memories just takes a little time each day and soon becomes just a little addictive!
What You Need To Make A Summer Memory Book
- A large scrap book or journal – big enough for sticking photos, tickets, little bits and pieces from their day into as well as space for a few words if they fancy writing any.
- A few craft supplies to decorate the front cover – use bits you’ve saved from your craft box or just use felt tip pens or pencils to decorate the front cover and really personalise the memory book.
- A summer bucket list – get the kids to work with you to create their own summer bucket list and get a good mix of activities planned out.
- Camera – either a camera, disposable camera or smartphone for taking their own photos when out and about.
- General craft items – pens, felt tips, pencils, sellotape, scissors and glue.
You might also like our summer bucket list for kids
We also just LOVE the National Trust – 50 things to do before your 11 3/4 activity list too – great for creating some brilliant summer memories!
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
More Kids Summer Fun Activities To Try
- Glow Stick Lanterns – a quick and easy way to make bright and colourful lanterns – great for camping, evenings in the garden and sleepovers.
- Sunshine Crafts – gorgeous crafts to get busy with and celebrate the sunshine.
- Homemade Water Toys – a round up of brilliant easy to play with water at home – simple fun – no stress.
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
- Large scrapbook
- Paper, glitter, craft decorations
- Summer bucket list
- Decorate your summer scrapbook any way you like make it as fancy or plain as you wish
- Create or print your summer bucket list here.
- Get busy making memories and stick all your keepsakes into your scrapbook
Get lots more summer activities for kids here