Creating a summer memory book is a lovely activity and something kids will enjoy looking back on at a later date. It’s super easy to make a summer memory book and to capture some memories just takes a little time each day and soon becomes just a little addictive!
What you need to make a summer memory book
- A large scrap book or journal – big enough for sticking photos, tickets, little bits and pieces from their day into as well as space for a few words if they fancy writing any.
- A few craft supplies to decorate the front cover – use bits you’ve saved from your craft box or just use felt tip pens or pencils to decorate the front cover and really personalise the memory book.
- A summer bucket list – get the kids to work with you to create their own summer bucket list and get a good mix of activities planned out.
- Camera – either a camera, disposable camera or smartphone for taking their own photos when out and about.
- General craft items – pens, felt tips, pencils, sellotape, scissors and glue.
You might also like our 2015 summer bucket list for kids