Crunchie Brownies are very definitely a GOOD THING, that lovely honeycomb toffee goes all melty and chewy and makes the brownies taste just amazing.
We use the Nigella Everyday Brownies recipe to throw together our Crunchie brownies as that’s our favourite go-to brownie recipe and it just turns out perfect every single time – slightly fudgy, slightly gooey and just oh so good.
Deliciously good brownies
- 1 batch of Nigella Everyday Brownie mixture swapping the 150g milk chocolate for 4 crunchies roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Line a roasting tin (approx. 20cm x 25cm) with tin foil
- Mix up the brownie batter
- Gently tip in the brownie mixture and spread it out gently.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- I cut these into squares whilst they're still warm from the oven.
How to serve Crunchie Brownies
- delicious just as they are, but oh so good with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.