Crunchy Cajun Chicken Bites
Tasty little cajun chicken bites - perfect for dinner with salad and fries.
- 4 chicken breasts - cut into bitesize strips
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- sea salt
- 2 eggs beaten.
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Tip the breadcrumbs, cajun seasoning and salt into a big bowl and mix with your hands to combine.
- Put the beaten eggs into a small bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs and toss them about to coat them well. Place on a non-stick baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for around 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no-pink remains.
Make crispy cajun chicken bites your way
- Use chicken mini fillets instead of chicken breast.
- Go spicier and add more cajun seasoning or red pepper flakes.
- Add in some oregano.
- Skip the cajun and add hot smoked paprika or chilli powder instead.
How to serve crispy cajun chicken bites
- Delicious with blue cheese dip or BBQ sauce.
- Serve with a side of oven fries or baked potatoes.
- Throw together a big fresh chopped salad to go alongside.
More Chicken Mini Fillets Recipes to make
- Sticky Moroccan Chicken with Herby Couscous
- Slow Cooker Peri Peri Chicken Stew
- Moroccan Chicken Strips with Yogurt Dip