A fresh and simple, summery water infusion that’s gently flavoured with juicy strawberries and cooling cucumber. Perfect for sipping on warm days to keep your hydration levels up.
Infused water always tastes nicer if you can leave it to chill for a couple of hours in the fridge before drinking.
Make it your way…
- Switch the strawberries for raspberries or blueberries.
- Add a few torn basil leaves.
- On the go using a Zingo bottle.
- 8 slices of cucumber
- 3 plump strawberries sliced
- water to top up
- Add the slices of cucumber and strawberries to a glass and top up with still or sparkling water.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.