Here’s the daily housework chores that help me keep on top of running a family home. Just by doing these each day, or most days, anyway. It really keeps me organised and the house clean and tidy – all of which I need!
- Make beds
- Quick clean of the bathroom – toilets, sinks and bath/shower.
- Change any dirty towels.
- Wipe down the kitchen work surfaces.
- Clean the kitchen sink
- At least one load of laundry (washed, dried, ironed, put away)
- Vacuum downstairs (dog and children mean I need to do this every day)
- Wash dishes & wipe down dining table after every meal.
- Wipe any handprints off windows and doors.
- A quick tidy up of clutter (I do this before putting kids into bed)
- Take out rubbish & recycling
Get the free housework printable checklists
- my easy housework routine
- daily housework checklist
- weekly housework checklist
- monthly housework checklist