A simple warming recipe that’s fab for serving up at winter parties or after a long Sunday walk in the freezing cold.
As the mulled wine slowly warms through it will fill the house with a delicious spicy Christmassy scent.
To serve simply spoon ladlefuls into cups or glasses and enjoy whilst snuggling up in the warmth.
- 1 bottle of red wine - Shiraz or Merlot work well
- 1 orange sliced into rounds
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Cinnamon stick
- 2 oz demerara sugar
- Tip all the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Stir slowly over a low heat to melt the sugar.
- Allow to warm through nice and slowly - don't boil
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.