These delicious chewy white chocolate cookies are the ones my children like the most, the ones that more often than not are made for lunchboxes and scrambled after at supper time perfect with a glass of icy cold milk.
Scrumptious little chewy white chocolate cookies - great lunchbox snack
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 1tbs golden syrup
- 170g self raising flour
- 100g white chocolate - chopped up into chunks
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl until soft and fluffy.
- Stir in a generous tablespoon of golden syrup.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Add the chocolate and mix to combine.
- Take ping pong ball sized chunks of dough and roll between hands - place on a greased tray and squash down slightly to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes they should be just browning and still soft when you take them out of the oven - as they cool they become firmer and chewy.
A fab lunchbox recipe – definitely one to keep pinned to the fridge.