Fancy a salad? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve every kind of salad you could want on your plate and a few more beside. Treat yourself to a delicious healthy feel good meal filled with fresh ingredients, lots of taste and packed with vitamins and minerals.
Salads are a great way of getting fit and healthy ready for summer, curb your carbs and fill up on fresh healthy salad vegetables.
- Cobb salad – tasty, filling, packed with protein – chicken, bacon, blue cheese. A salad feast.
- Greek Chicken Salad – traditional Greek salad with all the usuals feta, black olives and a generous helping of chicken. Just add a pitta. Yum!
- Simple grilled chicken salad – nice fresh filling main course salad. Super simple and super quick.
- Traffic light salad – side salad for the kids, bright, crunchy and super healthy.
- Beetroot, chickpea and spinach salad – vegetarian main course salad with beetroot, chickpeas and vibrant spinach tossed in a healthy salad dressing.
- Crunchy salad platter with spicy peanut dip – whip up a quick and easy spicy satay dip and load your plate high with crunchy munchy salad vegetables.
- Tuna Nicoise salad – classic main course salad with baby potatoes, fresh salad greens, green beans, tomatoes, olives, tuna tossed in lemon juice and boiled eggs.
- Chicken tikka and mango salad – super quick healthy twist on a Coronation chicken – packed with flavour.
- Pear and Stilton salad – mouthwatering salad greens with pear, walnuts and blue cheese.
- Prawn and avocado salad – simple and delicious quick prawn and avocado salad, perfect for summer days.
- Pea salad – main course vegetarian salad with fresh salad greens, peas, feta and artichoke.
- Halloumi and lentil salad – rocket tumbled with puy lentils and charred halloumi cheese.
- Tomato, chickpea and feta salad – delicious combo of feta, chickpeas and tomatoes, great as a BBQ side salad with sausages and burgers or stuffed into chicken wraps.
- Classic potato salad – classic creamy potato salad, lovely at picnics or BBQs.
- Autumn salad with apples and roast beets – autumn on a plate, apples, roast beets, nuts and fresh greens, great with a Ploughmans lunch or pork pie.
- Spicy chickpea salad – zingy fresh salad packed with flavour and nice served as a side dish to curry or kebabs.
- Jalapeno slaw – spiced slaw packed with jalapeño, perfect with burgers, hot dogs or pulled pork sandwiches.
- Lentil and prosciutto salad – main course salad for a tasty light supper dish.
- Chicken with Greek salad – classic Greek salad served with pesto chicken breasts.