Homemade tzatziki is so much tastier than shop bought – literally bursting with delicious fresh garlicky lemon flavour – this Greek dip is great for serving with kebabs or livening up sandwiches. It’s super easy to make too!
Delicious Greek style dip
- 1/2 large cucumber - quartered and the seeds scooped out
- 2 heaped tbs Greek yogurt
- zest of a large lemon
- 1/2 clove garlic - finely minced.
- 4-5 mint leaves - finely chopped
- pinch of sea salt flakes
- black pepper to taste
- Coarsely grate the cucumber into a bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, garlic, chopped mint and seasoning to the yogurt and mix well.
- Stir the yogurt through the grated cucumber using a fork so you don't over mix it.
Make Tzatziki your way
- switch the mint for dill.
- add in finely sliced spring onions for extra flavour.
How to serve Tatziki
- Great dip for serving at BBQs with flatbreads and kebabs
- Add to sandwiches for a burst of summery flavour
PS… you might also just love our herby lemon ricotta dip too!
Get more delicious dips recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here