I use this lemon hair rinse every couple of weeks or so, I think it helps me get better looking hair with natural light tones. Lemon is a natural degreaser so it makes my hair look less oily, because no one wants greasy hair – right?
If I keep this on for a little while and sit in the sun I think it makes my hair look lighter.
To make natural lemon hair rinse I use…
- juice of a big lemon
- 1 tbs of honey
- around 1 tbs natural yogurt (depending on how long and thick your hair is – because you want to be able to lightly coat all your hair with the mixture)
How I make natural lemon hair rinse…
- I juice the lemon and remove the pips.
- Then mix in the honey slowly until I have a smooth mixture.
- Add around a 1 tbs of natural yogurt to thicken the mixture so it’s easier to use on my hair.
How I use natural lemon hair rinse
- Dampen my hair – and squeeze out the moisture with a towel so it’s not soaking.
- Brush my hair really well then apply the mixture all over my hair – roots to tips.
- Leave the mixture in my hair for around an hour – if I sit in the sunshine, I think it makes my hair look lighter and highlights it’s natural shades and tones.
- I wash off the mixture and then wash my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner.
I just LOVE this lemon hair rinse, it’s a great DIY hair mask and makes my hair feel, fresher and bouncier and this makes me HAPPY.
You might also just LOVE our St Moriz fake tan review (advertisement feature)