Advertisement Feature & Review For Dr Beckmann Toilet Cleaner
This is what we found out when we put Dr Beckmann Power Foaming Toilet Cleaner to the test!
Affiliate Disclosure – I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post. If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read full disclosure policy here
If you’re spring cleaning the bathroom or perhaps just want to tackle limescale build up in the toilet bowl with a deep cleaning treatment, then Dr Beckmann toilet cleaner have you covered!
A regular deep clean of the toilet bowl every few weeks, alongside your usual daily cleaning routine just helps to keep the toilet clean, hygienic and looking and smelling nice and fresh!
For a clean and tidy home get our BEST cleaning tips here
Dr Beckmann Toilet Cleaner
Here’s how to get the BEST results with the foaming toilet cleaner
Step One – add hot water to the toilet bowl
Okay… hands up! We missed this instruction, didn’t see it on the box. So the first time we used the foam toilet cleaner we did it just with the cold toilet water.
The second time we used hot water and it’s much better! It really activates the foam so it’s much more foamy and puffed up.
Step Two – Add the Dr Beckmann Power Foaming Toilet Cleaner
- Simply cut the silver sachet open with scissors and then tip it into the toilet bowl.
- The foaming toilet cleaner puffs right up inside the toilet bowl, usually to just under the rim.
- We used a toilet brush to give it an extra scrub here and just spread the foam out a little more.
Step Three – Wait 10 minutes
- Just simply leave the foam toilet cleaner to do its thing for a whole 10 minutes.
Step Four – Use a brush to scrub the toilet with Dr Beckman Toilet Cleaner
- Take your toilet brush and give the whole inside of the toilet bowl a scrub with the foaming toilet cleaner. Be sure to get right under the rim.
Step Five – Flush the toilet
- Flush the toilet – that’s it!
Dr Beckmann Toilet Cleaner Review
We found the foaming toilet bowl cleaner a great product. Worked really well and left the toilet looking clean and smelling fresh.
It’s definitely worth remembering the tip to put hot water down the toilet first!
The cleaner was super easy to use, just tip, scrub, wait and flush. It’s something we’ve added into our regular cleaning routine. So once a week I put these foam toilet cleaner sachets down each toilet in the house.
Would I recommend them? Yes – definitely a great addition to the bathroom cleaning kit!
Available in packs of three sachets for just £3!
Are you fully stocked up on Bathroom Cleaning Essentials?
Love Cleaning? Try These Great Bathroom Cleaning Tips!
- How to clean bathroom tiles – foolproof way to super shiny bathroom tiles!
- How to clean a shower curtain – give the shower curtain a freshen up with these great laundry tips!
- How to clean the house after illness – all the areas of the bathroom that need extra attention after an illness in the household.
Get more home and garden tips here
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.