A tasty vibrant beetroot salad with chickpeas and spinach – naturally vegan our beetroot salad is simple to make and great served with any dinner.
Beetroot Salad Recipe
Throw together our fresh and tasty beetroot salad in just minutes. Bursting with lovely earthy flavours, simply dressed and totally moreish. It tastes so good alongside our simple cheese and potato tart.
Beetroot Salad Vegan
Our beetroot salad is naturally vegan and as it’s served with chickpeas it’s substantial and filling, so delicious as an easy lunch idea.
Beetroot Salad Dressing
Our beetroot salad is dressed really simply with a Balsamic and French mustard dressing – homemade, quick and totally delicious.
Beetroot Salad with feta
You could easily make our beetroot salad with feta or halloumi cheese if you prefer. Just add grilled halloumi or crumbled feta cheese and serve with crusty bread as a complete main course salad.
You could also serve our beetroot salad with a yogurt dressing or side serving of cucumber mint raita and maybe add a pitta bread or small warmed naan alongside.
Leftovers are great the next day too – add a few chunky croutons or maybe an extra scattering of cheese.
Super healthy, vibrant beetroot salad
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- tin chickpeas
- 250g cooked baby beetroot - sliced into quarters
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp Maille French mustard
- salt & pepper
- Scatter the baby spinach, chickpeas and cooked beetroot onto a large serving plate.
- Mix a quick salad dressing - simply whisk together the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar and mustard with a pinch of salt and grind of black pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.
More vegan salad recipes to make
More beetroot recipes to make
- Beetroot Hummus with Sweet Chilli Twist
- Spelt Salad with Halloumi and Baby Beets
- Raw Beet Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing (ad feature recipe)