Throw together our fresh and tasty beetroot salad in just minutes. Bursting with lovely earthy flavours, simply dressed and totally moreish. We love this served with tasty new potato and crumbly lancashire cheese tart.
Or you could easily make this into a main course salad by adding some griddled halloumi or crumbling in some feta cheese and serving with crusty bread. Leftovers are great the next day – add a few chunky croutons or maybe a scattering of cheese.
Super healthy, vibrant beetroot salad
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- tin chickpeas
- 250g cooked baby beetroot - sliced into quarters
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp Maille French mustard
- salt & pepper
- Scatter the baby spinach, chickpeas and cooked beetroot onto a large serving plate.
- Mix a quick salad dressing - simply whisk together the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar and mustard with a pinch of salt and grind of black pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.
PS…. we think you might also just love our healthy purple coleslaw