Super simple chicken burgers that are great for a Saturday night. Load them up with pineapples, halloumi and a good dollop of chilli jam. I serve these with a side of sweet potato wedges.
To make these easy chicken burgers – slice chicken breasts in half horizontally and sprinkle both sides with smoked paprika. Grill or griddle until cooked through. Slide onto brioche rolls and add your favourite toppings.
Super simple chicken fillet burgers
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 brioche rolls
- lambs leaf lettuce
- 100g halloumi
- 4 heaped tsp chilli jam
- 4 pineapple rings
- Slice the chicken breast fillets in half horizontally and sprinkle both sides with smoked paprika.
- Cook the chicken on a griddle or under the grill until cooked thoroughly with no pink remaining.
- Once cooked slide them onto brioche rolls with lambs leaf lettuce, chilli jam, halloumi and pineapple.
Make chicken fillet burgers your way
- Spice up the burgers by adding chilli flakes
- Go Indian style and marinate the burger in curry paste, serve in a folded naan bread.
- Go Italian and marinated chicken in pesto, serve in ciabatta roll.