We’ve got all sorts of brilliant Christmas tree ornaments for kids to make at home.
Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments for Kids to Make
Really get the kids into the Christmas spirit with our super cute DIY Christmas tree ornament crafts. Homemade Christmas tree decorations make lovely little gifts or keepsakes and kids really have a great time making them.
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
- Little Cat Paw Print Tree Ornaments – Blue Bear Wood
- Stained Glass Cookie Decorations – Kate on Thin Ice
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees – Blue Bear Wood
- Candy Cane Koala – Red Kite Days
- Paper Cup Angel Tree Topper – Daisies & Pie
- Perler Bead Christmas Tree Decorations – Blue Bear Wood
- Salt Dough Handprint Santa – The Mini Mes and Me
- Paper Mache Baubles – Daisies & Pie
- Make a Felt Christmas Tree – New Mummy Blog
- Bottle Top Snowflake Decorations – Blue Bear Wood
- Salt Dough Tree Ornaments – Growing Family
- Homemade Cranberry and Cinnamon Decorations – Kippers & Curtains
10 Stylish Christmas Door Wreaths to hang on your front door
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Tree Decorations – Growing Family
- Melted Bead Christmas Tree Ornaments – Me, Them & The Others
- Pom Pom Gnomes – A Rose Tinted World
- Hand Decorated Baubles – A Few Favourite Things
- Rustic Snowman Ornament – The Inspiration Edit
- Christmas Character Tree Decorations – The Inspiration Edit
Get more Christmas Crafts For Kids here
More Christmas Crafts for Kids
Loads more ideas for Christmas celebrations here!
If you make it don’t forget to tag us your creations on Twitter @daisiesandpieUK or Instagram @daisiesandpie
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get loads more Christmas crafts for kids here
Get loads more creative and fun winter activities for kids here