I’m not even going to apologise for how cheat-y this Easy Easter Cake is! The kids wanted to do baking and this mama is all out of time (and effort).
If you fancy throwing together an Easy Easter Cake of your own, here’s what you’ll need.
Easy Cheat-y Easter Cake
- 1 pack of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake mix
- 1 tub of Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing
- 1 pack of large Malteser Bunnies
- 1 pack mini Malteser Bunnies
- 2 packs mini eggs
- Anything else you fancy throwing on
- Mix up and bake the Betty Crocker red velvet cake as per the box instructions.
- Once the cake is cool, cover in the vanilla icing, no need to be neat here, just slap it on.
- Decorate with bunnies and eggs.
Make Easy Easter Cake your way…
- you could make home made cake – try our easy chocolate cake here.
- decorate with any kind of Easter decorations you like.
- throw on a little sparkle with edible glitter or even light a sparkler or two.
How to serve Easy Easter Cake
- Perfect for Easter parties.
- As part of a buffet to celebrate Easter Egg hunts.
- As a really easy Easter Sunday dessert.