Today we’re showing you how to make the easiest ever Halloween bunting. It’s fun for kids to make and really does cost next to nothing to put together.
You’ll need a few things to get started…
- A4 coloured paper in black and orange (we use the Tesco A4 kids coloured craft paper priced at £2.50 for a big multicoloured pack)
- White pencil
- Hole punch
- Wool or string
Let’s make the Halloween paper bunting…
- Firstly fold the black and orange paper into half, then half again and cut it so you’re left with small rectangles of paper.
- Next draw on your letters – HAPPY HALLOWEEN – one letter on each rectangle.
- Cut out the letters carefully.
- Hole punch the tops of the letters and thread them onto the wool or string.
- Hang up your Happy Halloween paper bunting. We think it works well hung from the bannister, but would also look great across a doorway, large window or even strung across the ceiling, garland style.
A really easy craft that looks great and won’t cost you lots of money. Great activity for keeping the kids busy over the October half term.
Make it your way…
- Decorate your paper bunting lettering with back felt tip pen designs or silver star stickers.
- Go sparkly and use glitter card for your letters.
- Change the phrase or size of your bunting – opt for big cut out BOO! letters or TRICK OR TREAT, whatever you like the look of.
You might also like our Ultimate Halloween Party Checklist – it’s packed with low cost and brilliant ways to have a fab Halloween party from the invites and decorations right through to disgustingly delicious food and great costume and make up ideas.
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more autumn activities for kids here
Get loads more Halloween crafts for kids here