Our Harissa Mayonnaise Dip is ridiculously easy and hardly a recipe at all… but it’s oh so good that I think you need to know about it!
Just two ingredients and maybe a sprinkle of chopped coriander and you’re done. Just need to decide what to dip into it.
Moreish dip that's perfect with fries.
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Harissa paste
- small bunch of coriander to decorate if you fancy.
- But the mayonnaise and Harissa paste into a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
Make Harissa Mayonnaise Dip Recipe your way
- Cut the fat and use low fat Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
- Go Indian with the flavours and switch the Harissa for curry paste.
- Go Italian with the flavours and use Pesto in place of Harissa.
How to serve Harissa Mayonnaise Dip Recipe
- Totally delicious alongside our spicy fries – recipe here.
- As a tasty topping to a chicken and grilled veggie sandwich or flatbread.
- With fritters – try our zesty courgette fritters here.
- Perfect for serving at summer parties and BBQs.