Our Harissa Mayonnaise Dip is ridiculously easy and hardly a recipe at all… but it’s oh so good that I think you need to know about it!
Just two ingredients and maybe a sprinkle of chopped coriander and you’re done. Just need to decide what to dip into it.
Make Harissa Mayonnaise Dip Recipe your way
- Cut the fat and use low fat Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
- Go Indian with the flavours and switch the Harissa for curry paste.
- Go Italian with the flavours and use Pesto in place of Harissa.
How to serve Harissa Mayonnaise Dip Recipe
- Totally delicious alongside our spicy fries – recipe here.
- As a tasty topping to a chicken and grilled veggie sandwich or flatbread.
- With fritters – try our zesty courgette fritters here.
- Perfect for serving at summer parties and BBQs.
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Harissa paste
- small bunch of coriander to decorate if you fancy.
- Put the mayonnaise and Harissa paste into a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more delicious dips recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here