Sometimes pudding doesn’t need to be complicated it just needs to be fast and yummy especially when feeding a family.
This quick and easy ice cream pudding is a big favourite here with the kids and it’s ready in just a couple of minutes. Brilliant for a weeknight.
All you need to whip up this dish of deliciousness is some nice vanilla ice cream (I just love Kelly’s clotted cream ice cream). You need a handful of digestive biscuits bashed up, kids just love to help with this bit and some lovely chocolate sauce like Hershey’s.
Add a couple of scoops of ice cream to each dish, top with bashed up digestive biscuits and a good squirt of chocolate sauce. That’s it, delicious and fast.
Make Really Easy Ice-Cream Pudding your way
- Try making with Oreo biscuits
- Try lemon ice cream with ginger biscuits and a drizzle of honey
- Raspberry ripple ice cream with bourbon biscuits and a drizzle of raspberry sauce
- Chocolate ice cream with shortbread biscuits and a quick squirt of cream
How to serve Really Easy Ice-Cream Pudding
- Perfect for a quick pudding for the kids.
- Serve at kids parties.
- Midnight feast…
- Vanilla ice cream - 2 scoops per child
- Digestive biscuits - bashed into small pieces - 2 biscuits per child
- Chocolate sauce - Hershey's for preference
- Add the ice cream to the dishes and top with bashed up digestive biscuits and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1109Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 910mgCarbohydrates: 148gFiber: 5gSugar: 81gProtein: 18g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here