Sometimes pudding doesn’t need to be complicated it just needs to be fast and yummy especially when feeding a family.
This quick and easy ice cream pudding is a big favourite here with the kids and it’s ready in just a couple of minutes. Brilliant for a weeknight.
All you need to whip up this dish of deliciousness is some nice vanilla ice cream (I just love Kelly’s clotted cream ice cream). You need a handful of digestive biscuits bashed up, kids just love to help with this bit and some lovely chocolate sauce like Hershey’s.
Add a couple of scoops of ice cream to each dish, top with bashed up digestive biscuits and a good squirt of chocolate sauce. That’s it, delicious and fast.
Super quick, super delicious.
- Vanilla ice cream - 2 scoops per child
- Digestive biscuits - bashed into small pieces - 2 biscuits per child
- Chocolate sauce - Hershey's for preference
- Add the ice cream to the dishes and top with bashed up digestive biscuits and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Make Really Easy Ice-Cream Pudding your way
- Try making with Oreo biscuits
- Try lemon ice cream with ginger biscuits and a drizzle of honey
- Raspberry ripple ice cream with bourbon biscuits and a drizzle of raspberry sauce
- Chocolate ice cream with shortbread biscuits and a quick squirt of cream
How to serve Really Easy Ice-Cream Pudding
- Perfect for a quick pudding for the kids.
- Serve at kids parties.
- Midnight feast…