Just the BEST S’mores Cookies we’ve ever made! Chewy, gooey, marshmallowy, chocolate chunk packed little pieces of total cookie heaven!
How to make s’mores cookies
Our easy s’mores cookies are a great bake for kids to get busy with in the kitchen this summer. These delicious chewy cookies packed with chocolate and melted marshmallows are just so gooey, delicious and moreish!
These cookies are perfect for summer picnics, lunch boxes or snuggled up with creamy hot chocolate watching the stars.
And you can have a batch of these ready in 20 minutes!
Totally yummy cookies
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter - at room temperature
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g chocolate chunks
- 50g mini marshmallows
- Heat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add the golden syrup and stir well.
- Tip in the flour and baking powder - stir well to make a crumbly mixture.
- Tip in the chocolate chunks and marshmallows and stir well to mix everything together.
- Mould the crumbly cookie dough into ping pong sized balls and place on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for just 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before moving carefully to a cooling rack.
Make S’mores Cookies your own way
- Switch the milk chocolate for white chocolate.
- Sprinkle bashed up Graham crackers into the dough.
- Dip half the cookie into melted chocolate for added deliciousness!
More easy cookies recipes for you to try…
- Easy Unicorn Cookies (advertisement feature recipe)
- Really Easy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Chewy White Chocolate Cookies
Hit subscribe below for daily food and lifestyle inspiration!