Our easy s’mores cookies are a great bake for kids to get busy with in the kitchen this summer. These delicious chewy cookies packed with chocolate and melted marshmallows are just so delicious!
You can have a batch of these ready in 20 minutes!
Totally yummy cookies
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter - at room temperature
- 1 tbs golden syrup
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g chocolate chunks
- 50g mini marshmallows
- Heat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add the golden syrup and stir well.
- Tip in the flour and baking powder - stir well to make a crumbly mixture.
- Tip in the chocolate chunks and marshmallows and stir well to mix everything together.
- Mould the crumbly cookie dough into ping pong sized balls and place on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for just 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before moving carefully to a cooling rack.
Make S’mores Cookies your way
- Switch the milk chocolate for white chocolate.
- Sprinkle bashed up Graham crackers into the dough.
How to serve S’more Cookies
- Fab for summer evenings in the garden, with hot chocolates.
- Add to picnics or packed lunches.