Super cute little spring lamb craft for kids to make – perfect for little ones to get into the Easter vibe and this craft goes alongside one of our all time favourite books, Marvin Wanted More!
What you need to make spring lambs
- white A4 cardboard
- black paper
- goggly eyes
- green shredded tissue paper
- lollipop sticks
How to make spring lambs
- Cut out fluffy cloud type shapes from the white cardboard for the sheep body.
- Cut out sheep faces from the black paper
- Stick the sheep faces onto the white bodies using the glue
- Stick on the goggly eyes
- Stick the sheep body to the lollipop sticks
- Add some shredded green tissue paper to the lollipop stick to be the grass.
Little extra ideas
- You could add cottonwool to the sheep body for a fluffy sheep.
- You could also create some larger sheep and some planets and use them to tell the Marvin Wanted More story.
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our spring chick craft
HIT SUBSCRIBE BELOW AND NEVER MISS A POST!
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Loads more kids art projects and activities here
More BRILLIANT kids crafts here
Loads more lovely spring activities for kids here