Sharing is caring!
We LOVE all things unicorn and we just can’t get enough of these gorgeous unicorn cookies! They’re soft, chewy and super easy to make, great for baking with the kids.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes 12
Really easy unicorn cookies
- 100g butter (at room temperature)
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 generous tbs golden syrup
- 1 tsp caramel flavouring (I use Dr Oetker)
- 170g self raising flour
- 100g Dr Oetker unicorn chips
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl until soft and fluffy.
- Stir in a generous tablespoon of golden syrup.
- Stir in a tsp of caramel flavouring.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Add the unicorn chips and mix to combine.
- Take ping pong ball sized chunks of dough and roll between hands - place on a greased tray and squash down slightly to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes they should be just browning and still soft when you take them out of the oven - as they cool they become firmer and chewy.
Make unicorn cookies your way
- add a drizzle of melted white chocolate on top.
- throw in some edible glitter for extra magical sparkle.
How to serve unicorn cookies
- Great for parties.
- Perfect for unicorn themed events.
- Delicious after school treat.
PS… we think you might also just LOVE our Fairy Potion drinks too!
Disclosure – the unicorn chips used in this recipe were free of charge from Dr Oetker – fFor full details of my disclosure policy please read here.
Get our BEST cookie recipes here
Get all our easy dessert recipes here