Our easy white chocolate nest cakes are a really quick and simple cake with just three ingredients. Great for kids to make for Easter. Just be sure to supervise the chocolate melting part to avoid any accidents.
Quick, easy and perfect for kids to make.
- 2 x 120g bars of white chocolate - I use Milky Bars
- 100g rice krispies
- 2 x 90g bags of mini eggs
- Bring a pan of water to the boil on the hob, then place a metal or glass bowl above it. Break the chocolate into the bowl and stir until melted.
- Tip in the rice krispies and stir to coat in chocolate.
- Divide the chocolate between the cake cases, make a small hole in the middle and add a few mini eggs to each one.
- Put the cakes into the fridge for 20 minutes to chill and set the chocolate.
Make chocolate nest cakes your way
- choose different chocolate, try different flavours or even add colour gel to the white chocolate for coloured nests.
- fill them with any treats you like.
Serve chocolate nest cakes
- Fab little after school snack.
- As a quick and easy kids dessert.
- Pop in lunch boxes or take with picnics.
PS… we think you’ll just LOVE our s’mores cookies