Keep life simple and go green whilst you clean – get our top tips for an Eco Friendly Spring Clean that will leave your home clean, fresh and a healthy, happy place to be!
Eco Friendly Ways to Clean Your Home
Spring cleaning your home shouldn’t mean filling it with toxic chemicals. We’ve teamed up with Care.com to create a super simple guide to eco friendly spring cleaning for a safe, natural, healthy home.
Eco Cleaning Essentials
Gather together your eco cleaning essentials and yes – it’s a simple list. One of the top benefits of eco cleaning is simplicity. My green cleaning essentials include…
- Pure Castile Liquid Soap
- White Vinegar
- Bicarbonate of Soda
- Soda Crystals
- Essential Oils – try Tea Tree, Lemon or Peppermint
- Reusable microfibre cloths
- Mop and bucket
How to start your eco cleaning
- Always declutter first – then there’s less to clean – keep in mind sustainability whilst decluttering – don’t just throw things in landfill – reuse, recycle, sell or donate to charity.
- Freshen up the air naturally – ditch the toxic air fresheners and opt for throwing open the windows for a natural, fresh, well-aired home.
- Mix up your own green cleaners – grab the natural cleaning solution recipes over on Care.com
Disclosure – in collaboration with Care.com