Advertisement Feature and Review
Review – EcoEgg Antibacterial Wood Fibre Cloths
I always prefer to use natural products at home whenever I can and so I was really happy to be trying out the new EcoEgg antibacterial wood fibre cloths – which claim to remove 99% of bacteria and germs with water alone!
The cloths are made from 8 layers of high quality wood fibre and are super soft and absorbent. You can use them for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, washing floors, cleaning windows – anything really. To use you just rinse with warm water, squeeze out the excess and wipe the surface – that’s it, simple.
Obviously the cloths are reusable – to clean them just wash in the washing machine but don’t add fabric softener – let them dry naturally.
EcoEgg antibacterial wood fibre cloths – what we liked
- They are really soft to touch.
- They clean surfaces, tiles, chrome and stainless steel really well.
- They’re a natural and environmentally friendly product.
- They remove 99% of bacteria and germs without using harsh chemicals.
- We like the different coloured trims so we can use one for kitchens and one for bathrooms and not mix them up.
EcoEgg antibacterial wood fibre cloths – what we didn’t like
We always try to include any little bits and pieces we didn’t like to give a balanced review but we just completely loved these – I’ve no down side to tell you about!
Disclosure – the EcoEgg antibacterial cloths were provided free of charge for the review. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.
PS… we think you might also LOVE our Jam Jar Flowers