Ad Feature – some items featured were provided free of charge
Wondering whether to buy that new food? We’ve been trying out a few food and drink products new to the food market 2019 – and here’s what we thought!
Family Food Tried & Tested – Cadbury Minibites
We couldn’t wait to dig into the new minibites collection from Cadbury – these delicious mini treats are the perfect size for lunchboxes or eating alongside a cuppa.
Cadbury Minibites what you need to know…
Well…. as you may have guessed – we LOVED them. We love Cadbury chocolate and these were just delicious and the kids went mad for them. Perfect for just popping in your mouth as you hang around waiting for the kettle to boil…
- They come in four varieties – Mini Caramel Cookies, Mini Dairy Milk Cookies, Flapjack Bites and Cornflake Cluster Bites
- Cadbury Minibites are available from supermarkets priced at £2, although I did just spot them online at Tesco – 2 packs for £3 (offer seen online on 25/09/19)
Family Food Tried & Tested – Nature’s Path Kids Cereal
The kids loved the Nature’s Path Envirokidz breakfast cereals and they really did disappear fast! They loved the Choco Chimps and Leapin Lemurs varieties best of all. The cereal had a nice taste and wasn’t overly sweet which made me happy.
The smallest boy also loved to read the boxes as they were full of animal facts and interesting little bits and pieces.
Nature’s Path Envirokidz cereal what you need to know…
I liked this cereal and it provides a pretty balanced breakfast I served it with regular milk and also coconut milk for my dairy free child and it tasted great with both.
- The Nature’s Path cereal is organic.
- The cereal is dairy free and gluten free (check box for full details)
- Comes in three flavours – chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate, and a plain variety.
- It’s high in fibre
- Contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- 1% of sales is donated to education and conservation projects that help save endangered animals.
- Pick up a box of the cereal for £2.99 at most supermarkets
Family Food Tried & Tested – Gregory’s Tree Fruit Twists
Oh these are just LOVELY! They taste really nice, fruity, sweet and perfect for a quick snack or to put in lunchboxes.
Gregory’s Tree Fruit Twists what you need to know…
- Gregory’s Twist are nut, gluten and dairy free (obviously check box for full details)
- The Gregory’s Twist are vegan and organic.
- They contain no added sugar, only naturally occurring fructose and are only 60 calories a bar.
- Available online at Amazon and Morrisons and some health food shops priced around £2.99 for a pack of 5 bars.
Disclosure – the products featured in this article were provided free of charge for review.