This fast and easy turkey salad makes a delicious and healthy midweek dinner. Brilliant for a busy work night fix.
Turkey escalopes are thin and cook super quick – flash fry them in a pan with just a drizzle of oil or knob of butter, then squeeze over the juice of a lemon.
As the turkey cooks, tear open a bag of salad – go for a mixed colourful one with beetroot and baby leaves. Scatter the leaves onto a plate. Then mix up a quick dressing, a spoonful of mayonnaise, the juice of a lemon and a teaspoon of capers.
Cut the cooked turkey into slices, lay them onto the salad and drizzle over the lemon-y, caper speckled dressing.
Serve with crusty bread or microwave rice.
Healthy and quick midweek dinner. Ingredients Instructions
Healthy and quick midweek dinner.
Make it Fast Turkey Salad your way
- use salmon or chicken instead, just adjust the cooking times.
- add a little spice with some fresh chilli
- use lime and coconut flakes to flavour the mayonnaise dressing
How to serve Fast Turkey Salad
- With a side of fries or rice.
- Tucked inside a toasted pitta bread.