We love to feel good here at Daisies & Pie and so we’ve put together a brilliant Feel Good list for April. Mood boosting activities that are easy to work through and that leave me feeling just great!
So – here’s what’s on my feel good list for April….
- Put together a little breakfast tray, make some coffee and head off back to bed to enjoy in lazy comfort.
- Make a retro homemade trifle – pile on the hundreds and thousands and chocolate flake and be generous with your portion – grab the easy retro trifle recipe here.
- Eat chocolate bunnies. It’s Easter. It’s the rule.
- Go for a really long walk – whatever the weather, it feels great to get outside.
- Plant yourself some nice planters by the front door – go for plants that smell lovely and make you feel happy as you pass them.
- Have a beach day and don’t skimp on the ice-cream and fish-n-chips.
- Spring clean your wardrobe, organise your spring and summer clothes, work out new outfit combinations and just have fun with it.
- Freshen up a room – this can be as simple as a good spring clean or something a little more like adding new soft furnishings, curtains, or a fresh coat of paint.
- Buy some fresh flowers for the hallways – beautiful tulips or daffodils. Grab our spring posy tutorial here.
- Duvet day – these are just amazing – check out our latest one here for a little inspiration.
- Spa evening at home – pick up some face packs, conditioning treatments or new bath oils and head for the bathroom for a little pampering.
- Midnight margaritas…. my favourite film since just FOREVER is Practical Magic and the midnight margarita party has always called my name, it’s such fun! Get the margarita recipe here.
- Dance like nobody is watching, even if they are.
- Go out in the rain and jump in the puddles – you’re never to old for this!
- Throw a girly night in – add wine, nibbles and great feel good films.
Grab the Feel Good April printable here.