A super easy fish finger wrap recipe- a really easy kids dinner that they’ll absolutely LOVE
If you’ve got kids then you’ll know that some days it just has to be fish fingers for dinner.
Our delicious fish finger wrap recipe is perfect for kids dinner, packed with fresh salad and a total hit with the kids.
Plus you can have these fish finger wraps on the table and ready to eat in less that 30 minutes so it’s perfect for busy weeknight dinner – especially on a school night when tea time is usually chaotic.
Fish Finger Wrap Ingredients
Ingredients I use for fish finger wraps for two children for dinner….
- 6 Bird’s Eye Fish Fingers
- 2 Soft Flour Wraps
- 100g Salad Leaves (I use the crunchy salad with Iceberg lettuce, red cabbage and shredded carrots)
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
How to make easy fish finger wraps
- Slide the required number of fish fingers onto a baking sheet and cook in the oven as per the packet instructions – they usually only take around 15 minutes to cook.
- Whilst the fish fingers cook – prepare your wrap ingredients
- Wash the salad leaves
- Slice the cucumber
- Spread about 1/2 tbs of mayonnaise onto a soft flour tortilla wrap – spread it to almost the edge of the wrap.
- Add a pile of salad leaves to the wraps on top of the mayonnaise.
- Scatter over some cucumber slices
- Once the fish fingers are cooked – slide three onto each wrap and drizzle over the tomato ketchup.
- Then simply wrap and eat!
Get more fish and seafood recipes here
How to make fish fingers your own way
You can switch up this recipe to suit your own tastes or even make grown-up version, try…
- Switching the crunchy salad leaves for herby leaf salad
- Go for a Mexican twist try adding guacamole and salsa instead of mayonnaise and tomato ketchup
- Go for a more grown up version – use wholewheat wraps, fish goujons, herby salad and top with tartar sauce and a squeeze of lemon.
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
What to serve with fish fingers wraps
My kids love fish finger wraps served with a bowl of oven chips but you could try….
- Sweet potato wedges and dip
- Vegetable waffles
- Chunky oven chips
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Buttery peas and sweetcorn
- A pot of BBQ baked beans
More recipes to make with fish fingers
Get lots more delicious, healthy kid friendly recipes here
More easy kids dinner recipes to try
- Smoky Beef Burritos – throw together a burrito bar and let the kids load up their own burritos with their favourite toppings.
- Easy Sausage Meatballs – turn a pack of sausages into super easy sausage meatballs with a tasty tomato pasta dish.
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas – give chimichangas a healthy twist and bake them – serve with salad (these are lovely cold in lunchboxes too)
- 6 fish fingers
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs tomato ketchup
- 100g salad leaves
- 1/4 cucumber
- Cook the fish fingers as per the packet instructions
- Spread mayonnaise onto the tortilla wraps
- Top the wraps with salad leaves and cucumber
- Slide on the cooked fish fingers
- Add a drizzle of tomato ketchup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 825Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 1211mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 26g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our Fish Finger Wraps on Pinterest for later!
Get more quick and easy meals here