We just love these little fork painted Christmas trees – a great little process art for kids to get busy with. They’re fun to make and look fab!
What you will need to make fork painted Christmas Trees
- green paint
- brown paint
- pompoms to decorate
How to make fork painted Christmas Trees
- Dip the fork into the green paint.
- Paint and print with the fork making lines in the paint so it looks like a fir tree.
- Create a triangular shape that reduces in size as you move higher up the paper.
- Add a little Christmas tree trunk using thumb prints and brown paint.
- Once you have your triangle shaped Christmas tree painting let it dry.
- Decorate your Christmas tree with pompoms and glitter.
Make more of your fork painted Christmas tree craft
- Make lots of Christmas trees and string them together to make festive paper bunting.
- Paint both sides of the tree and hang them from the ceiling to decorate.
- Cut out the tree and use it to decorate a special homemade Christmas card.
- Make little Christmas trees and add a loop of string so they can be hung from the Christmas tree.
PS… you might also just LOVE our Snowman Slingshot!