We just love this fresh and tasty cucumber salad. It’s a quick and easy side salad to throw together, packed with flavour and perfect alongside any summer dinner recipes.
Make Cucumber Salad your way
- Switch the oregano for snips of fresh dill
- Switch the balsamic dressing for simple french dressing or creamy blue cheese.
- Add in some feta cheese or crispy bacon.
How to serve Cucumber Salad
- Perfect alongside summer pasta recipes.
- Serve with BBQ chicken, hot dogs or steak.
- Put into small pots and pack into lunch boxes.
- Keep some made up in the fridge for healthy snacking.
- 1/2 cucumber - quartered and sliced
- 250g baby plum tomatoes - halved
- large handful of black olives
- 2 tsp capers
- 1/2 small red onion - finely diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbs balsamic salad dressing
- Tumble all the ingredients together into a bowl and toss well with your hands to coat everything.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 237mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Get loads of lunch recipes and ideas here
Get lots of fresh and healthy salad recipes here