A quick a simple fuss free guacamole – fresh avocado, zingy lime and aromatic coriander – just perfection! An easy family recipe and great for serving with Mexican food.
Nothing beats a freshly made zingy dish of guacamole - mouthwatering.
- 2 large avocado
- juice of a lime
- bunch of fresh coriander - roughly chopped
- small green chilli - finely chopped
- 4 spring onions - finely chopped
- sprinkle of salt
- Peel and de-stone the avocado.
- Mash the avocado flesh using the back of a fork until it is a chunky puree.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the chopped chilli, spring onion and salt and stir through.
- Sprinkle on the chopped coriander.
Perfect with nachos, quesadillas or even potato wedges.
This is delicious served with our Mexican style gourmet hotdogs.