A quick a simple fuss free guacamole – fresh avocado, zingy lime and aromatic coriander – just perfection! An easy family recipe and great for serving with Mexican food.
This is delicious served with our Mexican style gourmet hotdogs.
- 2 large avocado
- juice of a lime
- bunch of fresh coriander - roughly chopped
- small green chilli - finely chopped
- 4 spring onions - finely chopped
- sprinkle of salt
- Peel and de-stone the avocado.
- Mash the avocado flesh using the back of a fork until it is a chunky puree.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the chopped chilli, spring onion and salt and stir through.
- Sprinkle on the chopped coriander.
Perfect with nachos, quesadillas or even potato wedges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 652mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 8gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more delicious dips recipes here
Get loads more easy dinner recipes here
Need some new packed lunch ideas? We’ve lots of delicious recipes here!
Get more Mexican recipes here