Frosty star stained glass window craft for kids. This gorgeous winter craft is simple and looks really pretty, it’s a craft kids just love to make.
What you need to make frosty star stained glass windows
- A4 sheet of paper
- A4 piece of black card
- star shape templates or cookie cutters
- blue tissue paper
- white tissue paper
- blue cellophane
How to make frosty star stained glass windows
- First create the stained glass window template – fold a piece of paper in half and cut a curved shape on one side.
- Draw around the template onto the reverse side of the black card.
- Cut out the black card stained glass window shape.
- Use star shaped cookie cutters to draw star shapes onto the back of the card – leave a 1 cm gap all around the outside of the window for the window frame.
- Cut out the star shapes.
- Cut strips of tissue paper and cellophane.
- Glue the reverse of the stained glass window.
- Stick the strips of coloured paper onto the stained glass window – covering the stars.
- Trim around the edges and put the stained glass window up in the window for the winter sun to shine through.