The most perfect frozen berry smoothie. This sweet and creamy berry smoothie can be whizzed up in just a few minutes making it perfect for breakfast, brunch or just for adding a portion of fruit to your day.
Grab your blender and throw in a large banana, a large handful of frozen berries (defrosted as per the packet instructions – make sure you buy the variety that can be eaten defrosted – as some frozen berries require cooking prior to eating), 4 dessertspoons of Greek yogurt and whizz until smooth. If you want a smoother consistency add a little milk as you blend.
The perfect icy cold frozen berry smoothie
- 1 large banana
- 150g frozen berries (defrosted as per packet instructions)
- 4 dessertspoonfuls of Greek yogurt
- Add the banana, berries and Greek yogurt to the blender and whizz until smooth.
- If you want a smoother consistency add a little milk as you blend.
- Pour into glasses and add a straw.
Make frozen berry smoothie your way
- switch the red berries for blueberries