If you’re looking for a delicious summery frozen cocktail recipe then you just have to try our delicious frozen strawberry daiquiri. Icy cold, super sweet and juicy and ideal for kicking off your summer party.
Packed with delicious flavour of strawberries, fresh lime and white rum mixed well to give you a refreshing, indulgent daiquiri.
Make a Daiquiri your way
- Stick with the classic Daiquiri and go with a ice, add a sprinkling of sugar, juice of a couple of limes and a shot of rum.
- Go for a frozen blueberry Daiquiri and switch the strawberries for blueberries.
How to serve Mojitos
- Perfect summery cocktail for kicking off the party.
- Ideal for hot summer nights in the garden.
- 10 fresh strawberries - sliced and then frozen.
- 50ml white rum
- 25ml sugar syrup or strawberry cordial
- 120ml soda water
- juice of a lime
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until you have a delicious icy puree.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries or lime slices.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Get more alcoholic drink recipes here.
Fancy a cocktail? Try one of our cocktail recipes here
Get more drink recipes here