Making geometric collage pictures is a great way for kids to link maths with art. Make those pictures snowscapes and you’ve got a lovely seasonal craft.
What you need to make geometric snowscape pictures
- A4 paper – blue
- A4 paper – white
- A4 paper – green
- A4 paper – orange
- white or silver glitter
How to make geometric snowscape pictures
Depending on the age of the children they can either cut out their own shapes or you may like to prepare the shapes for them in advance.
- Cut out large white triangles for snowy mountains.
- Cut out green triangles for trees.
- Cut out green rectangles and squares for tree trunks.
- Cut out orange circle for sunshine.
- Stick the picture collages together, add mountains and trees and a big orange sunshine.
- Then dab glue all over the pictures and sprinkle with lots of sparkly glitter for that nice icy look.
- Add a snow storm with white finger painting.
- Do smaller versions as cute little handmade Christmas cards