String ghosties all around the house ready for Halloween! These ghost garlands are so cheap to make and look totally fab – they cast brilliant ghosty shadows all over the walls too! Perfect for decorating the house ready for Halloween parties.
What you need to make Halloween ghost garlands
- White A4 paper
- Black felt tip pen
- Hole punch
How to make Halloween ghost garlands
- Put several sheets of A4 paper on top of one another and then cut the paper into quarters.
- On each of the four sections draw the outline of a ghost on the top sheet of paper – do 4 different designs.
- Cut out the ghost template (keep the paper stacked together so that you cut out lots at the same time)
- Once you have lots of ghosts – draw their faces – be imaginative!
- Punch a hole in the top of each ghost.
- Thread as many ghosts as you like onto your length of string.
- Hang the garlands.
Simple! You could also make a jack o’lantern version with orange paper for a blast of spooky colour.