Super easy Gin & Tonic Slushies are the ultimate summer cocktail for the gin lover!
How to make gin and tonic slushies
Well this is a grown up slushy recipe you’ll just love! Our gin and tonic slushies are perfect for getting your summer party started.
These alcoholic slushies are super easy to make although you do need a good 6-8 hours to get them to freeze to the right consistency so plan ahead and prepare these early, ready to enjoy sipping on a hot summer evening.
Delicious grown up slushies
- 200ml Gin
- 500ml Tonic Water
- Flowers or fruit to decorate
- In a freezer safe tupperware box mix together the gin and tonic and place into the freezer.
- Remove the slushy mix from the freezer every hour and break up the ice-crystals with a fork, this will keep the ice crystals soft and small and perfect for slushies.
- These will take around 6-8 hours to be just right.
- To serve divide into glasses and decorate with fruit, flowers and pretty paper straws.
Make gin & tonic slushies your way
It’s great to have a play with flavours – try switching the plain tonic water for a grapefruit or elderflower variety or switch out the tonic altogether and replace with sparkling blood orange.
How to serve gin & tonic slushies
- Perfect for serving at summer parties or BBQs
- Sip whilst you celebrate Midsummers Night
- Decorate your Gin & Tonic Slushies with herbs and fruit to make them extra gorgeous.