We just love these glow stick lanterns. They’re so quick to make, gorgeous bright colours and make a great little decoration for when you’re camping or out in the garden on summer evenings.
What you need to make glow stick lanterns
- Empty plastic water bottles
- Pack of chunky glow sticks
- Water to fill.
How to make glow stick lanterns
- Fill the bottles with water.
- Get the glow sticks glowing and then push it into the bottle and screw on the cap.
- Arrange as you like – they make a great edge decoration for pathways or around the front of tents so that you can find yours in the dark.
Make glow stick lanterns your way
- You could go ‘posh’ and use San Pellegrino water bottles and co-ordinating glow stick colours…
- You could buy a huge 5 litre bottles of water and put lots of glow sticks in them and have them at the garden entrance.
- They also make a great little night-light inside the tent if you’re camping with kids.
- You can also turn these lanterns into glow up skittles and play garden bowling.