Kids are obsessed with s’mores they love the whole thing, being outdoors, making a fire, toasting the marshmallows until they’re gooey and melty and sandwiching them between biscuits with chocolate. S’mores are a good thing!
The proper American s’mores are made with Graham crackers which can be difficult to get hold of over here in the UK. But honestly digestive biscuits work just as well for this sweet campfire treat.
To make your s’mores you’ll need some biscuits, some chunky big marshmallows and some thin squares of chocolate a campfire and a toasting fork. S’mores are best made when the flames are starting to die down a little so you don’t end up with them catching alight.
- Packet of Digestive biscuits or similar style biscuit.
- Packet of chunky marshmallows
- Couple of bars of thin chocolate that you can break into squares.
- Pop a marshmallow on the end of a toasting fork and gently warm it above the fire.
- Once it starts to brown - slide it carefully off the end of the fork and sandwich between two crackers alongside a square of chocolate.
Get all our easy dessert recipes here
Love sweet stuff? – get our most delicious recipes here