Fresh, tasty and packed with Mediterranean flavours our Greek salad bruschetta makes the perfect quick fix lunch.
Split and toast a ciabatta roll, drizzle with olive oil and top with a really quick Greek salad. For our quick Greek salad we just tumble together feta cheese cubes, flame grilled peppers (from a jar), black olives and baby plum tomatoes add a sprinkling of oregano and flat leaf parsley.
Easy and totally delicious sunshine food.
Make it your way…
- Skip the ciabatta and fill a soft flour wrap with the Greek salad.
- Add some fresh chilli and avocado.
- Swap the feta for mozzarella cheese.
- 1 ciabatta bread roll
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 heaped tbs of feta cheese cubes
- 1 flame grilled red pepper (from a jar) - roughly chopped
- 10 baby plum tomatoes - roughly chopped
- 1 tbs black olives - roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Small bunch of flat leaf parsley - roughly chopped.
- Split and toast the ciabatta roll then drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with the feta, tomatoes, red pepper and olives.
- Sprinkle over the oregano and flat leaf parsley.