Lunch bowls are one of our favourite ways to lunch – you can pack them with fresh veggies, delicious flavours – way better than a boring sandwich! These portable little salad bowls definitely brighten up workday lunch.
Totally delicious Mediterranean lunch bowl
- 1 medium sweet potato - peeled and diced into bitesize chunks
- 1/2 tbs rapeseed oil
- handful of spinach
- 1 large vine tomato - sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cucumber - sliced
- handful black olives
- 40g feta cheese - cubed
- 1/4 small red onion - finely sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch dried oregano
- sea salt and black pepper
- small handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- wedge of lemon to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C - add the chopped sweet potato to a small roasting tin - toss in the rapeseed oil and roast for around 15 - 20 minutes (or until the potatoes are cooked)
- Once the potatoes are cooked cool them completely if you are making this lunch as pack lunch.
- To make up the lunch bowl - add the spinach, potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers to the bowl. Top with feta cubes, black olives and few red onion slices and the flat leaf parsley.
- Whisk up the dressing by mixing the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and season with dried oregano, sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before eating.
Make Greek Salad Lunch Bowls your way
- Add in some sliced grilled chicken
- Switch the spinach for rocket leaves
- Add in some couscous or quinoa
How to serve Greek Salad Lunch Bowls
- Perfect as an easy lunch at home.
- Great for spring and summer
- Take as pack lunch for work
PS… you might also just love our Spelt Salad with Halloumi & Beets