Advertisement Feature Recipe with Crespo
Take oven fries to the next level with our super easy, super delicious Greek style twist – load on the Crespo Greek olives, crumbled feta and fresh herbs
How to make Greek style fries
Oh you’re going to wonder why you’ve not been eating these sooner! Our Greek style oven fries are just mouthwateringly good! Skin on fries topped with juicy fat black olives, crumbled feta and delicious herby seasoning – we like to serve these with a little side dish of tzatziki.
Greek Style Fries
- 800 g Skin on Oven Fries
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning supermarket own brand is fine
- 1 pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 pinch Ground Black Peppercorns
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 100 g Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 jar Crespo Greek Style Black Olives pitted and rinsed
- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley roughly chopped
- 3 springs Fresh Oregano leaves picked
- Heat the oven to the temperature stated on the pack of oven fries
- Spread the oven fries onto a large baking tray – sprinkle over the Italian seasoning, sea salt, black pepper and lemon zest.
- Slice the lemon into chunky wedges and place on the edge of the baking tray to roast as the fries cook.
- Cook the fries as per the packet instructions. Then remove from the oven and place into serving buckets/plates.
- Scatter over the crumbled feta cheese, the Crespo Greek style olives and the fresh chopped herbs
- Serve with a side dip of fresh tzatziki.
How to make tzatziki dip
Tzatziki dip is a delicious creamy Greek dip – it goes really well with our Greek style fries and is super easy to make. Just stir together….
- 1/4 cucumber – fluffy middle removed and finely sliced
- 1/2 clove garlic – finely grated
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 tbs thick creamy Greek yogurt
- season with salt and black pepper
- stir through freshly chopped mint, dill, flat leaf parsley or whichever herbs you like.
More ways to top your Greek style fries
- Skip the feta cheese and load the fries up with black olives, fried chorizo crumbs and lots of fresh herbs.
- Switch the feta cheese for mozzarella and melt the cheese over the fries for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Go vegan with your fries and skip the cheese, just load up on the black olives, garlicky mushrooms and lots of fresh chopped herbs.
How to serve Greek style fries
Our Greek style fries are delicious just as they are as a snack or appetiser or serve them alongside something more substantial, try alongside….
- Lamb burgers
- Chicken gyros
- Greek Chicken Salad
More recipes with olives to try
Disclosure – advertisement feature recipe for Crespo