Advertisement Feature – Halloween Candy Witch Wands with HARIBO Sweets –
Treat your little witches to these super sweet, easy to make Halloween Candy Witch Wands. Great served at Halloween parties or popped into party bags for taking home.
We just LOVE all things Halloween here at Daisies & Pie. From the first day of autumn if we can give it a spooky twist we will!
These little Halloween Candy Witch Wands are the perfect little Halloween party treat for your mini guests.
Not only are they super easy to make, but they look really good and they taste just delicious! These are also great for handing out to Trick or Treater’s!
What You Need To Make Halloween Candy Witch Wands
You’ll just need a handful of craft supplies to make this Halloween treat!
- 2 x A4 black sparkly card – choose card where the glitter doesn’t come off so it won’t get onto the sweets.
- Star stencil – we used a cookie cutter
- 20 kebab sticks – you can easily double/triple this to suit. We used kebab sticks that are 6 inches long – we ordered them from Amazon.
- 3-4 large bags HARIBO Trick or Treat Sweets – again if you’re making more candy witch wands then buy in more sweets
How To Make Halloween Candy Witch Wands
- Firstly – draw around the star stencil and cut out some black stars
- Next take your kebab sticks and thread them with the HARIBO Trick or Treat sweets
- Then simply sellotape the black stars to the top of the witches wand
- Next arrange your wands in a Halloween themed jar ready to eat.
Get all our Halloween recipes here – perfect for fuelling up your little ghosts and ghouls!
Make Spooky Wands Your Way
We’ve given you a great little Halloween treat recipe but you can really make this your own…
- Use fizzy or sour sweets to make up the wands.
- Sort the sweets and do all pumpkins or all wormy bugs.
- Make longer wands or even little mini cocktail stick wands instead.
- Use this as a Halloween party activity for kids to make whilst at the party.
You might also love our easy DIY Trick Or Treat bags!
Love Halloween? Try These Easy Halloween Crafts!
Kids just LOVE to decorate the house for Halloween and these easy homemade Halloween decorations are perfect for getting into the spirit of Halloween!
- Milk bottle ghost lanterns – use plastic milk bottles and safe battery candles to create spooky illuminated ghosts.
- Handprint spiders – let the kids get messy creating these super cute handprint spiders!
- Ghost bunting – a super easy way to decorate your home for Halloween using meters and meters of homemade ghost garlands – you’ll just need paper, scissors, a pen and string!
Get more Halloween ideas here!
Throwing A Halloween Party – You’ll LOVE These Disgustingly Good Recipes!
Fantastic Halloween themed food that’s just perfect for Halloween parties!
- Bogey Bites – little salted green chocolate popcorn balls or ya know… BOGEY BITES
- Halloween Jelly – pots of slime green jelly loaded with worms
- Jack O Lantern Pasta Pots – fuel the kids with delicious homemade pasta before they head out trick or treating!
- Halloween Chocolate Bark – spookilicious chocolate treat that’s perfect for Halloween parties.
- Halloween Cheesecake – delicious Oreo cheesecake decorated Halloween style with edible eyes and cake sprinkles
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.