Give your Halloween party food a grown up Italian twist with our scrumptious eyeball bruschetta.
These fun little nibbles will be a huge hit. You can make them using circles of sourdough bread or slices of French baguette. Just toast the bread, rub with a clove of raw garlic and top with a circle of mozzarella, a back olive and some slithers of chargrilled red pepper for the eyeball veins. Gruesomely delicious…. (no eyeballs were used in the making of this yummy snack)
Gruesomely good Halloween munch.
- French baguettes or sourdough loaf cut into circle shapes
- Garlic cloves
- Mozzarella cheese - buy the long sausage shapes and slice into thin circles
- Black olives
- Jar of chargrilled red peppers
- Olive oil
- Cut your bread into circles and lightly toast.
- Rub the toasted bread with raw garlic cloves.
- Add a thin slice of mozzarella, top with a black olive and add strands of red pepper as veins.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange on platters.
You might also like our Halloween bogey bites.