Give your Halloween party food a grown up Italian twist with our scrumptious eyeball bruschetta.
These fun little nibbles will be a huge hit. You can make them using circles of sourdough bread or slices of French baguette. Just toast the bread, rub with a clove of raw garlic and top with a circle of mozzarella, a back olive and some slithers of chargrilled red pepper for the eyeball veins. Gruesomely delicious…. (no eyeballs were used in the making of this yummy snack)
You might also like our Halloween bogey bites.
- French baguettes or sourdough loaf cut into circle shapes
- Garlic cloves
- Mozzarella cheese - buy the long sausage shapes and slice into thin circles
- Black olives
- Jar of chargrilled red peppers
- Olive oil
- Cut your bread into circles and lightly toast.
- Rub the toasted bread with raw garlic cloves.
- Add a thin slice of mozzarella, top with a black olive and add strands of red pepper as veins.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange on platters.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 388mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.