Celebrate Halloween in style with our total sugar fest Halloween Freak Shakes! These epic freak shakes are made with creamy, delicious Shaken Udder milkshakes, loaded with cream, sprinkles and Halloween jelly sweets.
Super easy to make and the kids just LOVED mixing these up!
Epic (and easy) Freak Shake recipe
- 1 bottle of Shaken Udder milkshake - we liked chocolate or vanilla best for this recipe.
- Chocolate sauce - we use Hershey's
- Food colouring - black or green
- Squirty cream
- Sprinkles - choose dark or glittery sprinkles
- Halloween jelly sweets
- Open your Shaken Udder milkshake - add a few drops of food colour - put the lid back on and shake to colour it to your liking.
- Take a jar or glass - squirt the chocolate sauce around the inside of the glass and let it drip down.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass.
- Add squirty cream on top.
- Decorate with sprinkles and sweets.
- Add a straw.
Make Halloween freak shakes your way
- Switch up the colours – go for deep red or brilliant blue.
- Go for different flavours – try strawberry or banana or even the delicious salted caramel flavour.
- Decorate them any way you like.
How to serve Halloween freak shakes
- These are a great make for a kids Halloween party – just set up a freak shake bar and let the kids make their own.
- Try serving with sparklers for a little added excitement.
You might also just LOVE our Halloween Bogey Bites
Disclosure – the Shaken Udder milkshakes used in this recipe were sent over free of charge. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.