Advertisement Feature Recipe – Halloween Milkshake –
Looking for the BEST Halloween drinks recipe? Then you’ll just LOVE our Halloween Milkshake – these freak shakes are a total sugar fest!
Celebrate Halloween in style with our total sugar fest Freaky Halloween Milkshakes! These make great Halloween drinks, spooky, delicious and fun!
These epic Halloween freak shakes are made with creamy, delicious Shaken Udder milkshakes, loaded with cream, sprinkles and Halloween jelly sweets.
This is such an easy Halloween milkshake recipe, you and the kids will just LOVE it.
using pre-mixed milkshakes just cuts out having to get the blender out and blend!
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Our easy Halloween drinks are super simple to make and the kids just LOVED mixing these potions up in the kitchen – so much fun!
Halloween Milkshake Ingredients
You’ll only need a handful of sweet tasty ingredients to make our delicious Halloween drink ideas.
- 1 bottle of Shaken Udder milkshake per shake – we liked chocolate or vanilla best for this recipe.
- Chocolate sauce – we use Hershey’s
- Food colouring – black or green food coloring
- Squirty cream – just in a can, this is great to keep in the fridge as it’s delicious on hot chocolate with marshmallows and sprinkles too. You can swap this for whipped cream if you prefer.
- Sprinkles – choose dark or glittery sprinkles, you can even buy special Halloween sprinkles too for these Halloween milkshakes. Or opt for lime sherbet or popping candy!
- Halloween jelly sweets – just choose a selection of your favourites – candy eyeballs and jelly worms are good for our Halloween drinks idea. Or skip the jelly treat and go for crushed cookies and chocolate chips.
How To Make Our Spooky Halloween Milkshake – Halloween Drinks
Our Halloween party drinks are super easy to make and they make the ultimate Halloween themed drink.
Step One – colour the milkshake
- Open your Shaken Udder milkshake – add a few drops of food colour – put the lid back on and shake to colour it to your liking, you can add more or less food colouring, just suit yourself.
Step Two – decorate the glass with chocolate sauce
- Take a jar or glass – squirt the chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass and let it drip down.
Step Three – create the Halloween milkshake
- Pour the milkshake carefully into the glass, so that the sauce stays in a dripping pattern around the outside.
- Add a good dollop of squirty cream on top.
- Decorate with sprinkles and sweets.
- Add a straw and serve straight away!
Get all our Halloween recipes here – perfect for fuelling up your little ghosts and ghouls!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Get more drink recipes here
Make Halloween Freak Shakes Your Way
We hope you just LOVE our Halloween milkshakes recipe but do feel free to make them your own creations.
- Switch up the colours – go for deep red or brilliant blue.
- Go for different flavours – try strawberry or banana or even the delicious salted caramel flavour.
- Decorate them any way you like. This is one of our favorite Halloween recipes – so easy to go all out and over the top!
- Make homemade milkshake – just blend up your favourite ice cream – vanilla ice cream or mint chip ice cream are great pics, add the food coloring, green color works well. Then top with heavy whipping cream, melted chocolate, peanut butter frosting and your favourite Halloween candies.
Grab our spooky tips for decorating with Halloween lights here (ad feature)
How To Serve Halloween Freak Shakes
- These are a great make for a kids Halloween party – just set up a freak shake bar and let the kids make their own.
- Try serving with sparklers for a little added excitement.
You might also just love our Halloween candy witch wands (ad feature recipe)
Halloween Party Drinks – Halloween Milkshake Recipe
- 1 bottle of Shaken Udder milkshake - we liked chocolate or vanilla best for this recipe.
- Chocolate sauce - we use Hershey's
- Food colouring - black or green
- Squirty cream
- Sprinkles - choose dark or glittery sprinkles
- Halloween jelly sweets
- Open your Shaken Udder milkshake - add a few drops of food colour - put the lid back on and shake to colour it to your liking.
- Take a jar or glass - squirt the chocolate sauce around the inside of the glass and let it drip down.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass.
- Add squirty cream on top.
- Decorate with sprinkles and sweets.
- Add a straw
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1119Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 588mgCarbohydrates: 173gFiber: 4gSugar: 158gProtein: 19g
Nutritional content will vary depending on the exact ingredients you use and how careful you are with measuring - this nutritional information is given as a general guide only and may not be accurate - you should always calculate your own nutritional information especially if you have specific dietary requirements.
Save our super tasty spooky Halloween Milkshake Recipe to Pinterest for later!
Hey – we hope you enjoy the recipe and when you cook it don’t forget to tag us your creations on Twitter @daisiesandpieUK or Instagram @daisiesandpie
Get all our delicious homemade milkshake recipes here
For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.