Advertisement Feature & Review
Ooooo YES! Halloween Gin & Tonic is a THING!
Go all out this Halloween and spooky up your G&T – by adding just a touch of green shimmer you can turn a regular gin and tonic into a bit of a witches brew… And just who wouldn’t want that? Perfect for sipping in the witches coven.
We use Popaball Emerald drink shimmer to create a sparkly green glow in our Halloween G&T.
Perfect for the witches Halloween party
- 25ml gin
- tonic to top up
- ice - if you like
- a sprinkling of Popaball Emerald Shimmer
- cucumber and herbs to decorate with
- Pour your gin and tonic just the way you like it.
- Add a sprinkling of Popaball Emerald Shimmer
- Decorate with cucumber slices, herbs or whatever else you like.
Make a witchy gin and tonic your way…
- Try serving in spooky Halloween themed glasses.
- Add whatever garnishes you like.
You might also just LOVE our salted caramel hot chocolate recipe
Disclosure – the Popaball drink shimmer was sent over free of charge for review and use in our Halloween gin feature. For full details of my disclosure policy please read here.