If you’re throwing a Halloween party or just decorating the house to celebrate in style, then you’ll love our pretty little Halloween hanging bats. They’re super simple to make and look fab hung in little groups around the room.
To get started you will need:
- black A4 paper (one sheet makes 2 bats)
- white pencil
- black cotton
What you do:
- Take your sheet of black paper and cut it in half.
- Fold each half in half.
- Draw half a bat on one side of the folded paper.
- Cut the bat out – keeping the paper folded. When you open the paper you’ll have a lovely bat shape. Fold the paper bat back in half for the next step.
- Cut out decorative shapes – using the same technique used the make paper snowflakes.
- Open up the paper bat and you’ll have a pretty cut out Halloween bat decoration.
- You can make as many different designs as you like…
- Tie lengths of string to the hanging bats so that you can hang them up.
Loads more ideas for family celebrations here!
Get loads more Halloween ideas here
Head this way for loads more fun kids activities
Get more autumn activities for kids here
Get loads more Halloween crafts for kids here