Halloween Milk Bottle Lanterns are a super easy and cheap Halloween kids craft – line these ghost lanterns up to create a spooky entrance to your Halloween party!
This Halloween try making these super cute milk bottle ghost lanterns! They look fab lined up along the pathway to your house on Halloween or gathered around the doorway for a spooky entrance. Best of all they’re super cheap to make!
What you need to make Halloween milk bottle lanterns
- Plastic milk bottle
- Coloured acetate sheets
- Black marker pen
- Small battery operated light
How to make Halloween ghost lanterns
- Cut the top off the milk bottle using scissors. (picture 1)
- Using a black marker pen draw a face onto the bottle – make is scary or funny. (picture 2)
- Pop the light inside the milk bottle.
- Scrunch up a sheet of coloured acetate and push inside the top of the milk bottle – this gives a coloured glow when light is switched on.
- Turn on your light & place the lanterns in a dark area. (picture3).